Quality, recycled, sustainable building materials & sustainable construction solutions serving the UK.
OCL Regeneration Ltd use modern and effective material recycling techniques to provide high quality, sustainable and environmentally friendly, construction materials & building materials.
We are a private, independent, company whose management and staff have many years’ experience in the sustainable building materials & recycled construction materials sector.
OCL serves the following sectors:
- Builders and structural civil engineers
- Road construction and surfacing contractors
- Utility providers and contractors
- Land Remediation
- Waste and landfill sector
Sustainable Construction Materials
Sustainable construction materials are in high demand because it adheres to the guidelines of modern building constructions. Modern builders use such material to avoid resource depletion and safeguard the environment. These sustainable materials/products are environmentally friendly and readily available .
Commonly used sustainable materials are:
- Aggregates – Construction aggregate is used in construction and other building applications. It often includes sand, gravel, crushed stone, etc.
- Asphalt – Asphalt is a viscous liquid or semi-solid form of petroleum that is used for construction of walkways.
- Surfacing Materials – Previously, cobblestone & granite sets were used, but now these materials have been completely replaced by asphalt/concrete laid on a surface.